Positive money attitudes together with confident money behaviour creating healthy money mindsets for life.
- Confidence in moving forward in life regardless of the challenges and uncertainties.
- Ongoing addressing of the money behaviour prevents the snowball effect of unspoken issues.
- Focusing on variables we have ability to control and manage delivering process that is simple and makes sense.
- Closure of the behaviour gap where clients actually experience the financial outcomes they are capable of.
- Positive behaviour producing positive financial wellbeing, healthier and wealthier lives and smarter consumer practices for clients and their communities.
- Increase in the perceived value of financial / life coaching and the number of people seeing advice.