Michal Bodi - Senior Financial Planner | Partner
Working with people who seek simple and elegant lives with a purpose.
Investor behaviour counselling.
Expertise to help executives plan their transition to retirement.
Guidance after divorce and financial settlement
Retirement planning and preserving family wealth.
Turning complexities into elegant simplicity.
- Investing & wealth preservation
- Investment planning
- Retirement planning
- Practical investment education
- Behavioural investment counselling
- Personal goals setting & quantifying
- Change fitness and coaching
- Debt structuring and management
- Practical cashflow strategies
- Values based spending
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
- SMSF accreditation
- Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking
- Direct Equities and ETFs Program
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments Program
- Tax (Financial) Planner
Membership and Associations
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning
- Member of Financial Advisers Association of Australia (FAAA)
- Member of Responsible Investing Association of Australasia (RIAA)
- Member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Member of The Advisers Association (TAA)
- Member of the Society of Advice
Career and Industry Highlights
Awarded Most Trusted Adviser (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2023) by the independent Beddoes Institute.
Listed in Financial Standard’s FSPOWER50 - The 50 most influential people in finance for 2013, 2014 & 2015.
Michal's Planner Profile...
Sydney Financial Planning Pty Ltd (ABN 29 606 413 254), trading as Sydney Financial Planning & Illawarra Financial Planning is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited Australian Financial Services Licensee.
This document provides general information only. Before making any financial or investment decisions, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.