William Bracey - Senior Financial Planner | CEO
William’s vast experience provides him with the skills to understand and articulate clients’ financial and lifestyle challenges with great clarity. He has the unique ability to explain often technical concepts in client-friendly language.
- Wealth creation strategies
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Risk management strategies
- DIY and Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF Advice)
- Aged Care
- Small Business and Business Succession Planning
- Tax (Financial) Planner
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning) ADFP
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) Program
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments Program
- Direct Shares Program
Membership and Associations
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning
- Member of Financial Advisers Association of Australia (FAAA)
- Member of the Credit Ombudsman Service
- Justice of the Peace (NSW)
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (AFA) (FChFP)
- Member of The Advisers Association (TAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
Career and Industry Highlights
William established W. Bracey Sydney Financial Services in 1988 and has overseen its steady development into an industry leader. The business now looks after the financial affairs of thousands of families with combined assets in excess of $500 million dollars. He has been listed in the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2023 Most Trusted Advisers Network. He has also had substantial commercial experience having previously been owner, board member and managing operator of several regional retail stores.
In 2019, Bill was the winner of the Gerald Lippman Award, in recognition of quality advice and service to the community.
William enjoys spending time with his three children and dog. He loves surfing and boating activities and is an avid Wallabies and Roosters supporter.
Bill's Planner Profile...
Sydney Financial Planning Pty Ltd (ABN 29 606 413 254), trading as Sydney Financial Planning & Illawarra Financial Planning is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited Australian Financial Services Licensee.
This document provides general information only. Before making any financial or investment decisions, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.