Gary Winwood-Smith - Senior Financial Planner | Director
- A mix of experience and education (emphasis on continuing professional development)
- Natural leadership (managed the Practice in his late 20’s)
- Focused on you (prefers the sound of your voice)
- Will grow older with you (plans to be here for the next 30 years)
Gary joined Sydney Financial Planning in 2004. Since then Gary has undertaken a variety of roles including, Technical Manager, Financial Planning Manager and Practice Manager. In these roles, he has demonstrated his ability to solve complex problems by thinking outside the box. In his last 4 years as the Practice Manager, Sydney Financial Planning has maintained the “Certified Quality Advice Practice” designation.
- Retirement planning advice – Preparing for retirement
- Retirement planning advice – Income stream strategies
- Wealth creation strategies
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Planning and Investment)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
Career and Industry Highlights
- 2015 Most Trusted Advisers Network - Beddoes Institute
- 2016 Most Trusted Advisers Network - Beddoes Institute
- 2017 Most Trusted Advisers Network - Beddoes Institute
- 2018 Most Trusted Advisers Network - Beddoes Institute
- 2023 Most Trusted Advisers Network - Beddoes Institute
- Adviser Ratings – Platinum Adviser
- Adviser Ratings – Top 50 Adviser
Gary is married with three children (including twins). He enjoys sports including touch football, swimming, and basketball. Gary also enjoys coaching his local basketball team where his children play.
Gary's Planner Profile...
Sydney Financial Planning Pty Ltd (ABN 29 606 413 254), trading as Sydney Financial Planning & Illawarra Financial Planning is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited Australian Financial Services Licensee.
This document provides general information only. Before making any financial or investment decisions, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.